Established in 2002 and located in the inner Sydney suburb of Redfern, GRANTPIRRIE is one of Australia's preeminent commercial contemporary art galleries.
Spanning three spaces, our exhibition program comprises solo shows of new work from our represented artists, plus:
· exhibitions from international, unrepresented and emerging artists;
· curatorial projects and off-site experiments; and
· collaborations with other creative organisations.
We see the Gallery as an ongoing curatorial exercise. Taking on more of a facilitator role, we seek to progress commercial opportunities for our artists through an approach that connects clients with the concepts inherent in the work. We also:
· work closely with our artists to grow their practice steadily and appropriately, rather than responding to commercial influences;
· deliberately nurturing new talent alongside established names;
· maintain a strong curatorial focus.
We pride ourselves on creating lasting relationships with our clients, whether they are seasoned collectors or are looking to purchase their first piece.